Meet Your Radiology Hub:
A new and secure mode of supporting you.
We are open and offering safe, compassionate, and quality MRI services to our community. During these unprecedented times, our safety mechanisms include more than just securing our imaging exam environments; they extend to our commitment to respect the measures you may have implemented at your office, including limiting non-patient visits.
When you need answers to the critically important questions you may have regarding the imaging services we provide to your patients, visit your one-stop hub.Need Hub Access? Click Here!
Request your access code
To access your Radiology Hub, please complete the form below.
Visit your Radiology Hub for easy access to:
RX/Order and preparation forms
Important patient safety and scheduling information
Updates on hours and days of service
Valuable physician and scheduling coordinator resources
At Alliance MRI, we offer:
- GE 1.5T MRI, Breast MRI services, MRI-Guided Breast Biopsy services and PET/CT scans that provide exceptional image quality
- Prior authorization services
- Images and reports provided in 24 hours or less
- ACR-accreditation, indicating the highest standard of MR and PET/CT imaging
- Exam results interpreted by board-certified radiologists
- Special expertise in caring for pediatric patients, elderly patients, and patients with anxiety or claustrophobia
- Payment plans and low rates for upfront payments for uninsured patients or those who have high deductibles